When will your 6th Annual 3v3 Charity Basketball Tournament be taking place?
Our tournament has been rescheduled for Saturday May 1st, 2021 at the Parsippany PAL Youth Center.
What Covid-19 Protocols will you be taking for this event?
– All teams will be given scheduled times for when to arrive at the PAL for their divisional round games.
– All participants will have their temperatures taken during check-in.
– Sanitizer will be made available on premises but participants are encouraged to bring their own.
– In-between games, basketballs, chairs and other high touch point items and areas will be sprayed and wiped down.
– Players who are active and playing in their games are not required to wear a mask or face covering. However, if you are not active or playing inside the PAL, you are required to wear a mask. Once you enter game play, you can then remove your mask.
– Basketballs will be provided for tournament play only. Players are encouraged to bring their own basketballs for warm-ups.
– There will be a designated area outside for players to warm-up, where two portable baskets will be made accessible. To limit people inside of the PAL, only those playing their scheduled games will be permitted inside the PAL.
– Bathrooms will be available for participants to access within the PAL.
– Drinks and snacks will be made available for purchase.
– No spectators will be allowed inside the PAL during the tournament. Only referees, volunteers and participants will be allowed inside.
How do I register for your tournament?
To register your team, CLICK HERE. This will direct you to our Eventbrite page where you can register your team.
If I am a business and want to sponsor your 3v3 tournament, are there still opportunities to do so?
Yes. Sponsorship opportunities are still available. If you are interested and want to learn more, please email us at [email protected].
How can I stay up to date on the latest news and updates?
For the latest news and updates, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @layups4life. If you would like to contact us directly, please email us at [email protected].